By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Troubadour Texas if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions
- “User,” “you,” and “your” refers to the individual accessing or using Troubadour Texas.
- “We,” “our,” and “us” refers to Troubadour Texas, its creators, operators, and owners.
- “Content” refers to any text, images, graphics, audio, video, or other manifestations found on Troubadour Texas.
- “Website” refers to Troubadour Texas, including all its pages and subdomains.
Unless otherwise stated, Troubadour Texas and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all content published on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this website for personal use, but you are not authorized to redistribute or repurpose any content.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Troubadour Texas content.
- Selling, sub-licensing, or otherwise commercializing any Troubadour Texas content.
- Using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to the website.
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations.
- Engaging in data mining, data harvesting, or any other similar activity regarding Troubadour Texas content.
- Engaging in any advertising or marketing activities without our express written consent.
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being accessed by you, and Troubadour Texas may further restrict access to any areas at its sole discretion. Any user ID/password given to you to access restricted areas must be kept confidential.
In these terms and conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any text, images, graphics, audio, video, or other material you choose to display on Troubadour Texas. By displaying Your Content, you grant Troubadour Texas a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Troubadour Texas reserves the right to remove any content displayed without prior notice.
All the content published on Troubadour Texas is for general information purposes only. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the website or the content, for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Troubadour Texas, nor any of its owners, operators, or their respective employees, be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to use this website. We are not responsible for any financial or personal harm resulting from your reliance on the content published on Troubadour Texas.
By using Troubadour Texas, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Troubadour Texas, its creators, operators, and owners, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, debts, or expenses arising out of or in any way related to your use of the website or violations of these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining terms and conditions.
Variation of Terms
Troubadour Texas is entitled to revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America.
Effective from September 1, 2022.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.